Currently looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to fill an opening with a fast-growing manufacturing company located in Providence, RI. Interested candidates should have strong knowledge of accounting procedures and 1 - 3 years of experience in clerical accounting.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk
● Process Accounts Payable invoices including account coding, approval review and entry
● Reconcile vendor accounts through analysis of discrepancies and unpaid invoices
● Prepare payments for approval/signature
● Manage vendor files for accuracy and completeness
● Prepare and submit customer invoices
Requirements of the Accounting Clerk
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● 1 - 3 years' experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
● Associate degree in Business or Accounting preferred
● Experience with accounting software
● Microsoft Excel proficient
● General Ledger experience preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers