We are one of Boston's industry leaders in Consumer Goods whose brand is recognized globally. The workload in the finance department was increased so much that the company is creating a new role for a credit and collections specialist to join the team and hit the ground running. This is tight-knit and humble group of finance and accounting professionals that enjoy working as a team and focus on world-class customer service. There's unlimited opportunity for growth with regular visibility with high-ranking company officials.
- Oversee a customer portfolio to support business by maximizing sales while mitigating risk
- Work a liaison between finance, sales, and partner directly with the customer
- Manage account credit limits, authorize chargebacks, and research deductions
- Resolve any issues with customer delinquency and/or credit related issues
- Gather pay history and related information to influence decision making for credit lines
- Maintain low levels of delinquency within receivable portfolio
- Mitigate risk of high exposure
- At least 2+ years of experience in a corporate credit or collections role
- Previous exposure to chargeback process, preferably in the retail industry
- Skilled using MS Excel, up to and including pivot tables
- Strong preference for SAP or ERP system experience, but experience with accounting software is a must
- Comfortable working in a team setting with individual responsibilities
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers