It's that time again for another class of the GWB Customer Service Program. Classes will start on March 20th, 2017. It will run for a total of 4 weeks from 9am-3pm.
What is the GWB Customer Service & Retail Innovation Grant?
This is a 100% free program that is design to help and guide young adults in obtaining some kind of work experience in an entry level position in the customer service and retail industry or enhance their knowledge in customer servicing if they have retail or customer experience. We will guide students from beginning (clothing, resume, self-confidence), to end (employment), and will also provide extensive help if needed.
• Eligibility Requirements:
• Applicants must be 18-24 years of age, unemployed or underemployed.
• Will need a legal document of their Birth Certificate or Social Security card, and Proof of Address
• TABE Test: must pass with 7th grade level Math and 9th grade level Reading
• Rhode Island Resident
• Be able to attend the full program -- all day, everyday
• Must be willing to look for employment and work