compensation: 12.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a busy parking lot in downtown Newport, RI with an immediate opening for a Part-Time Parking Lot Attendant.
Essential functions & qualifications to be considered for this position:
• Welcome customers in a prompt, friendly, courteous manner and respond accordingly to customers' concerns.
• Assist customers in the parking lot by directing vehicles in and out of designated parking spots.
• Disperse and collect parking tickets.
• Process all parking transactions and associated fees.
• Keep accurate records of parking rates, validations, accrued parking time, and generate daily shift reports.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills with both tenants and customers that utilize our parking lot.
• Monitor and maintain the facility for cleanliness and safety.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in a cash handling position; parking lot experience preferred.
• And other duties as assigned
Candidate must maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance at all times and have the ability to work weekends and holidays.
The above mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers