The role of a Delegat Tasting host is to conduct in-store wine tastings representing our two leading super-premium wine brands, Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate, in our leading retail outlets.
Hours will vary, however tasting events almost always occur on Fridays (AFTER 3PM) AND Saturday afternoons & evenings for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
This position requires that you:
• are of legal age to serve alcohol
• are able to lift at least 40 pounds
• are able to stand for long periods of time
• are comfortable using a computer, tablet or smartphone and own one of these devices
• have reliable internet access and a personal e-mail account
• have access to your own reliable transportation
Ideal candidates will:
• be well presented
• project a positive and engaging personality
• possess strong communication and customer service skills
• have an interest in the wine industry
A background in sales, retail or hospitality will be highly regarded. We offer an attractive hourly rate with full training and ongoing support.