We are seeking a hard-working, breakfast attendant to join our team for four shifts a week. We serve a daily continental breakfast buffet for our guests which is served on our roof top deck seasonally weather permitting, or in our breakfast cafe. The qualifying candidate will receive extensive training on basic food and baking preparation, food safety/handling, sanitation standards and cleanliness, and will receive a ServSafe Certification through the company. You will be an acting representative of the hotel, therefore will be required to provide a welcoming and hospitable atmosphere to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties
Breakfast Attendant Duties & Responsibilities include, but NOT limited to:
- Set up of our daily continental breakfast and drink station
- Food Prep and Baking Prep
- Keeping breakfast area clean and free of clutter/debris
- Constant maintenance of buffet and drink stations
- Maintain the highest level of service for our guests
- Communicate with Manager any guest issues or complaints
- Keep breakfast items full and stocked throughout breakfast hours
- When breakfast is over, candidate must: break down buffet, thoroughly clean breakfast cafe/roof deck and kitchen, stow away all breakfast items and supplies
- Rotate inventory to ensure all breakfast items remains fresh
- Properly label opened food and beverage containers
- Vendor ordering
- Inventory Management and Control
- Washing dishes
Qualifications and Skills
- Breakfast attendants must have a very strong attention to detail. Aside from the ability to perform all the duties delegated to the breakfast attendant, the attendant must possess good communication skills so as to keep guests informed of breakfast offerings and hotel information. As the position calls for working in a fast-paced, guest-oriented environment, the attendant should be courteous, efficient and friendly. Attendants must have a strong capability to multitask, be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 35 lbs., be comfortable with stairs and work with cleaning chemicals.
No experience necessary, but basic culinary skills preferred. Extensive Training will be provided to the qualifying candidate.
Shifts are from 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. daily .
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers