favorite this postChef/Kitchen Manager (Newport, RI)hide this posting
compensation: Salary: Dependent on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a private club in Newport seeking an experienced individual to lead our kitchen in providing a light lunch service. Lunches consist of soups, salads, sandwiches, daily specials and dessert. Lunch is served Monday through Saturday 11:00 to 2:00. This is a unique opportunity for someone to run their own kitchen and have creative input. We are seeking an organized, focused, detail-oriented professional with a pleasant and friendly demeanor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Menu development
• Inventory management
• Uphold the highest standards of food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of staff and guests.
• Manages a small kitchen staff of 1-2 with strong leadership skills.
• Keeps a well-organized kitchen.
• A delightful and professional approach with coworkers and members is essential.
• Must have a Food Handler's card or Food Safety Manager (certification preferred)
• Must be reliable
• Minimum 3 years of experience
Full-time, year-round, days only
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers