employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Back of the House TEAM MEMBER is the consistency of our eatery. She/he takes pride in themselves and workspace to engage and lead a successful shift amongst other team members with the same mission. Every task of the “day-to-day” operations is handled with precision, thoroughness, and awareness. She/he is knowledgeable about the product, location, and history as well as our catering & off-site locations. Assists & develops a positive team environment, provides exceptional customer service, and maintains common & work areas with exceptional cleanliness for our guests.
* Solid References
* Amazing Customer Service Skills
*. 18 Years Old +
* Culinary Minded
* Line Cook Experience in QSR or Fast Casual Preferred
* Knife Skills
* Basic Sanitation
* Food Safety Certified (Allergy preferred)
* Basic Math Skills
* Enjoys Hospitality
* Alcohol Safe Certified
* Good Driving Record/License Valid
* Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
In addition to following Tallulah’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining a clean work space with excellent quality food and customer service
* Maintaining cleaning and sanitation standards within the workspace.
* The candidate must have acceptable verbal English language communication skills,
Which includes interpersonal conversational sills.
* The ability to adapt and follow instructions requires adequate comprehension skills
* Essential to the job is the ability to move freely in and around obstacles common to this
Position. This individual must be able to move from one work area to another at moments
Notice and in and around crowded work areas.
* Some lifting and the movement of moderate loads require a 75-pound lifting requirement.
* The ability to bend, stoop, and reach around, behind and across equipment and furniture
* The ability to report to work at the prescribed time for each scheduled shift and to fulfill
the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct
* The ability to follow directions from a supervisor/senior management.
* The ability to interact productively with co-workers.
* The ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
* The ability to receive constructive criticism in a professional manner.
* To perform all work related tasks as assigned by your supervisor/senior management.
* The ability to follow check-lists & organize their workspace.
* To assist FOH in duties with in your capabilities.
* Be capable of expediting all taco cart events, farmers markets & festivals.
We are proud that we are a Hospitality Included Restaurant
We ALL are offered a fair + decent wage, medical, dental, 401(k) + match, free uniforms, free food,
workplace philanthropy + match, paid time off, access to a free mental health app, and some receive tuition reimbursement.