WHO WE ARE
We are fueled by a passion for difference, service excellence & your happiness. We have fun, we work hard and we are innovative.
POSITION TITLE: Server
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Venue Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Uphold all Longwood and venue specific standards.
• Uphold proper service technique,
• Uphold proper sanitary laws
• Maintain highest of uniform, service and grooming standards, positive attitude, professional demeanor at all times
• Set tables properly and efficiently.
• Set coffee service properly and efficiently
• Set tableside wine service and keep track of nightly consumption
• Maintain proper clearing techniques including clearing from the right and serving from the left; always asking the guest if you may take their plate prior to clearing
• Responsible to check with floor plan to make sure specified tables have the correct amount of chairs and settings
• Serve functions efficiently always maintaining synchronized service.
• Maintain stations including cleanliness at all times.
• Ensure delivery of food and beverages is timely.
• Maintain proper alcohol safety laws, including confidence and ability to refuse alcohol service to a guest professionally when he or she is intoxicated.
• When food stations are needed, setting up all equipment and breaking it down properly.
• Responsible to know what food is being served at all times, including knowledge about allergies associated with a certain dish.
• Go above and beyond for any guest or client needs.
• Exemplify a solid work ethic, Longwood image and promote a team environment
1-2 years’ experience in hospitality industry
Require availability to work flexible hours and weekends
Outstanding presentation skills – you will be the clients first impression of Longwood Venues
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers