QR Code Link to This Post
I have for you a king-size bed (mattress, split box spring, and frame) at a steal bargain. If you want a perfectly comfortable king bed with everything included for less than you'll find at a local retailer, then keep reading.
To start, I have a few points to make here (in respect of full transparency)....
1. This King Bed was bought at Cardi's furniture about 5 years ago. It was over $2,000 brand new. I do not have the receipt to prove this, but you're more than welcome to lie down on the mattress and try it before you decide to buy. I'm pretty sure you'll agree this mattress is in great shape and hasn't lost any degree of comfort since I've owned it.
2. The split box spring and frame are in one location (in Warren) and the mattress is at my studio (in Bristol). Why? Because I could not fit the mattress into the downstairs storage space in the apartment. I couldn't get it to fit down the stairs. So I had to wrap it in plastic and store it at my work studio in Bristol. So you'll have to pick up the full set in two different spots (about 10 min drive from each other).
3. You'll see in the picture above I've taped the plastic cover in yellow and white tape. That's not tape on the mattress itself. I taped the plastic cover around the mattress so it stays secure.
That said, if you decide to take me up on this deal, you'll get....
* A King size mattress -- yes, it's "used." Yes, I've slept on it for years. If you're concerned about cleanliness, you can always have it professionally cleaned or purchase a mattress wrap (or both). Either way, that's the reality. And the reason why I'm selling this set for $800 instead of $1500+
* Split box spring --- if you've bought a king size bed before, you'll understand why a split box spring is a God send. Non-splits are impossible to fit through doorways and stairwells. A split makes the moving job much easier.
* Frame for the box spring and mattress.
BONUS: As an added bonus, I will throw in my foam mattress pad for FREE if you decide to purchase. I bought this pad for $100 online last year. You can lay this foam padding over the top of the mattress for an added layer of comfort. It's a king-size pad, so it fits perfectly.
Email me today if you're interested.