We are currently seeking the perfect candidate to join our team as the Office Manager/Team Leader. The position is full time, and will required you to work all business hours (about 40 hours a week).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the schedule full and productive
- Treatment Presentation
- Coordinating Insurance Benefits
- Calculating and collecting co-payments
- Regularly maintaining the aging reports, unscheduled treatment and recall reports
- Maintaining a positive office culture
- Making sure the office is OSHA and HIPAA compliant at all times
- Must have at least 2 years dental management experience.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Must be OSHA and HIPAA Certified
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be open to constructive criticism.
- Must have clinical understanding. Clinical background is highly preferred.
- Must always have a positive attitude
The perfect candidate would make patient care their top priority. They'd take pride in their work and be very team oriented. We want to deliver the highest of standards to our patients, and we want our team to strive for the same. Must set a good precedents and be a great role model for all staff, but also have great leadership and accountability skills.
We have the perfect opportunity for the perfect candidate. We offer a competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, 401k, bonus program, paid vacation and sick time.
If you feel that you meet or exceed what we are looking for, we would love to meet with you. Please respond with your cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers