I'm committed to providing high quality care in a home environment, and give children the opportunity to learn and grow in a mixed age group. Studies show this is the optimum environment for learning. I work closely with each child from infancy through toddler years to provide continuity and stability, which allows me to nurture and support them as they grow and develop. I’m looking to take 3 children at a time in order to focus closely on individual needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Conveniently located seconds from all major highways (Route 116, Routes 146 North and South, Routes 295 North and South, and close to Amica complex).
• Over 25 years experience in caring for infants and children.
• Neat, clean and safe environment.
• Provide healthy snacks and meals.
• Reading, dancing, singing, arts and crafts.
• References available.
• Reasonable rates and siblings discounts.
I have 1-2 openings for infants/toddlers. Call or text now to reserve your spot, as openings fill up quickly!
*Please NO scammers, thank you.