QR Code Link to This Post
The position is responsible for accurately inputting new title requests, ordering payoffs and obtaining tax information. This includes reviewing documents for compliance, completeness, and accuracy. These documents will include Purchase & Sales Agreements, Loan Applications, Lender Request Forms, Mortgage Statements etc. This may require obtaining missing information from necessary parties such as attorneys and/or borrowers and providing support to internal and external customers..
Daily functions can include
• Daily interactions with title searchers and/or attorneys and clients to ensure timely delivery of documents requested.
• Reviewing documents according to QC checklist
• Verifying all documents to ensure accuracy and resolving any potential issues
• Scanning and loading files into internal software
• Work closely with and assist the pre-closing, and curative departments to ensure timely turnaround times
Additionally, this position is responsible for keeping track of orders and titles received, as well as working closely with abstractors/searchers to ensure timely receipt of title searches..
• Must have 1+ years in title industry experience
• Must have excellent verbal/written communications kills
• Must be flexible and adapt to change quickly
• Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Must have strong organizational and multi tasking skills
• Must show strong initiative
• Must work well in a fast paced team driven environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Necessary computer programs knowledge and use: Microsoft Outlook (email), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Resware and Simplifile experience a plus.
Salary goal must accompany resume to be considered