compensation: Compensation based on experience. Full benefits package and 401k employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for a dynamic individual to join our Media Department as a Media Buyer. If you have great communication skills...if you are a strong negotiator....if you're a team player who enjoys a challenge....we want to hear from you.
Ideally, you have 1-2 years of Linear TV, print, audio and/or digital video experience. If not, impress us with your sales & communications skills. You'll be contacting TV stations, cable networks and emerging media outlets to develop relationships and place our clients' commercials.
What makes a great Media Buyer at MMSI?
• Professional, positive team player with a passion for media buying who thrives in a competitive and ever-changing environment.
• Proven track record of negotiating and analyzing DRTV buys- Linear and Digital Multi-channels; Television, Audio, Print, OOH, and OTT. Social and all forms of digital video experience a plus!
• An extensive knowledge of offline media- and if online, even better! Experience with CPMs/GRPs also a plus.
• Strong relationship builder.
• Stays on top of current trends and willing to take calculated risks.
• Motivated and aggressive with very strong communication (verbal and written), superior negotiation skills, and a high attention to detail.
• A keen sense of the advertising industry and its implications for clients.
• Analysis and optimization recommendations on a daily basis internally and externally.
Why work at MMSI?
• We are a results-driven, National, Direct to Consumer (DTC) media agency with 34-years of history based in Warwick, RI.
• We are part of the R2C Group based in Portland, Oregon. R2C links strategy, creative and production with state-of-the-art audience targeting, dynamic media buying and advanced analytics with over $500 Million a year in Agency billings.
• We have offices in Portland, OR, Oakland, Philadelphia, and Warwick.
• We do a thing we called Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time.
• There are about 220 of us, so we’re big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
• We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other.
• Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we’re going, collectively and individually.
• We have a large and diverse roster of clients. You’ll get to work on a variety of accounts and manage a variety of networks so you’ll never be bored.
If any of this sounds like you, let’s set-up some time to discuss the position further…
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers