Packaging Designer is responsible for design of packaging, presentation visuals and displays. Work with Creative Team to develop eye catching, cost effective and trend right packaging for jewelry & accessories. Candidate must be able to establish a vision for the packaging project and design and execute the vision--Brainstorming, sketching and redesigning based on customer needs. Sketching and mocking up of packaging and displays is required.
Job also includes some jewelry design.
Strong skills and familiarity in fashion, illustration and packaging is a plus.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Conceptualize packaging and display designs
• Conduct research to develop ideas
• Present creative team with complete packaging strategy
• Prepares detailed design files to communicate size, colors, fonts etc.
• Work with packaging and display companies to get samples made
• Sketches, illustrates, designs jewelry, packaging and displays
• Assists in product photography and photo edits & manipulations
• Assists in designing and assembling presentation material
• Assists in research and development of fashion accessories trend information
• Adheres to company standards and policies
• Maintains a positive attitude and work ethic
• BA in Graphic Design or Equivalent
• 2-3 years of Graphic Design/Product Design/Illustration experience
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Interest or experience working in the fashion industry
• Awareness of market trends
• Experience in packaging, signs and displays
• Strong skills in (computer) illustration and packaging
• A Portfolio of examples of packaging, graphic design, computer illustration
• Attention to detail & ability to work in a fast past environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers