favorite this postCNC Operator (Cranston, RI)hide this posting
compensation: Full Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Architectural woodworking company seeking a qualified CNC operator.
• Prepare and operate CNC machine.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machine can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machine
• Prepare a test run to check if the machine produces outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
• Supervise the machine while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
• Proven experience as CNC operator
• Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers