compensation: $14.05 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
Looking Upwards is seeking to hire 7 full time Assistant Managers with our Residential Adult Programs. The programs are located throughout Rhode Island.
The candidate must possess positive energy and be self-directed with strong leadership and organizational skills. Flexibility for scheduling purposes and strong communication skills are a must. Other responsibilities will also include providing direct support to individuals with developmental disabilities, fostering independence through active participation, medication administration, the ability to lift, bend and transfer, as well as providing personal care/hygiene support.
Employee Benefits - We offer a competitive benefit package for full-time employees, including:
• Healthcare and dental insurance
• Paid time off
• Extended sick time
• Holiday pay
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending account (healthcare & dependent care)
• Employee Referral Incentives
• Employee wellness initiatives
Minimum requirements for employment eligibility include:
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Must have a valid driver's license with at least 3 years driving experience with less than 3 moving violations
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be free from convictions of child abuse, felony, physical or sexual assault, past employment history of abuse, mistreatment, neglect and any other conduct deemed disqualifying by Looking Upwards
Candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please use Assistant Director in subject line of email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities