compensation: 14.05 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking Upwards day services provides individuals with rich, community-based learning experiences to increase social, and employment opportunities. Program areas include meaningful employment, community engagement and membership, the arts, cultivating friendships and relationships, life-long learning and overall safety and wellness.
Looking Upwards is a Middletown, RI based non-profit organization providing individualized person centered programming and practices for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking to hire a Day Services activities/billing & systems coordinator who will be responsible and play a key role in providing direction and oversight of day to day activities, documentation of services and accurate billing for services rendered in our day services.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This role is fast paced and is responsible for but not limited to:
• the day to day coordination of each person’s schedule and ensuring documentation based on choices made by the individual.
• Coordinates the staff and transportation
• Works with director, personnel coordinator and curriculum coordinator to ensure seamless and quality experiences.
• Ensures day to day required documentation is completed by all staff and tracks monthly case managements notes ensuring their timeliness.
• Ensures accurate billing for all services rendered.
Our ideal candidate has prior experience coordinating and multitasking. Strong professional and leadership skills, a passion for high quality delivery of service, flexibility, attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment and independently. A keen interest in driving process improvements in a highly collaborative environment is helpful.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Michele Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities