Residential Architectural Design, Management and Decorating company is seeking an organized, multi-tasking individual to manage its client billing, accounts, receivables, and general office management.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company manages and oversees multiple high end residential design and construction projects at a time from planning through construction, furnishing/decorating and continual property management.
Position to be filled immediately
Have full understanding of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and QuickBooks is a plus
Be a skilled typist and meticulous with data entry
Must be able to keep lists and follow through, long term and be extremely organized
Be able to work with a team and take over tasks as required
Duties include, data entry, client billing, accounts receivable/payable, answering the phone, processing mail, and office administration.
• Need to be a fast leaner
• Previous bookkeeping experience a required/plus
• Strong detail orientation – with strong analytical and organizational skills and have a passion for working with numbers.
• Be highly motivated with a will to succeed and learn
• Ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
• Able to multi-task and react to changes in priority quickly
• Receive, record and deposit checks
• Responsible for producing accurate financial records
• Produce reports in a daily basis
• Mailings and filing
• Maintain client files according to procedures.
• Report any differences they find in the records and recognize errors that others have made
Please respond to this posting with a Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements
This is a full time position
This is not a telecommuting position
Job Type: Full-time