compensation: Commensurate on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a responsible and independent individual to fill the role of Assistant Property Manager at a Property Management Company in Providence! The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for all communication with tenants, maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, updating annual budgets, and working with our maintenance team to ensure timely responses to problems.
• Establish annual budgets by property and generate quarterly reports, identifying areas for improvement.
• Ensure timely collection of rents and delivery of all necessary forms in compliance with Rhode Island law.
• Organize maintenance requests by priority.
• Coordinate and oversee maintenance request fulfillment.
• Develop rapport with tenants while providing regular updates on administrative changes, weather events and household improvements.
• Produce leases and administer lease updates.
• Market and fill rental vacancies.
• Maintain proper insurance for all buildings and vehicles.
• Assist with renovation project requests as needed.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized and reliable.
• Willingness to help out other departments where necessary.
• A positive and fun-loving attitude!
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Real Estate License preferred, but not required.
• Familiarity with Airbnb is a plus!
This is a great opportunity for somebody who appreciates a job where you can be on your feet, and every day is just a bit different. Our office is located only minutes from downtown Providence, and filled with people who love what they do. If you want to learn more, please apply via email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers