Hello! I'm a 26-year-old woman seeking a roommate in her 20s or 30s. I moved into this sunny, second-floor apartment in late June with the intent of finding a roommate after I got settled in. The room is available now.
QR Code Link to This Post
A little bit more about the apartment:
- A new fridge and oven range were installed just before I moved in, along with new flooring in the living room and carpet in the hallway/bedrooms
- It's 10-15-minute walk from places in downtown Westerly - Malted Barley, Perks & Corks, Flip Side Pinball Bar, Knickerbocker Music Center, Savoy Bookshop, Wilcox Park, Westerly Public Library, etc.
- You would be paying $437.50 in rent (half of the total), plus $26 for internet and whatever the monthly electric bill is
- No pets, per the landlord
A little bit more about me:
- Working journalist
- Proud Northeastern alum
- Proud Philly-area native
- Clean and tidy, but not anal
- Social, but I usually just go out and don't have people over that often