favorite this postDatabase Managerhide this posting
compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Centerline Communications, LLC has a Database Manager opening in our West Bridgewater, MA office. We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to join a fast-growing company specializing in wireless communications and facility services across the country. We expect our Database Manager to exhibit leadership potential, to be results-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Who We Are
Founded in 2006, Centerline Communications LLC is a turnkey professional services organization specializing in the development and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline Communications, LLC's success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 225 employees, covering 32 states, with offices in three major cities in the U.S.
The Database Manager position is part of our Corporate Division. You will be responsible for securely and correctly monitoring, maintaining, and designing computerized databases. A majority of your job involves creating and modeling databases, which means you will spend a significant amount of your time collaborating with users to identify the data they need to use, the frequency, what categories they require, and how you can make the process more efficient. Plans and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality, accuracy and performance. Data troubleshooting, security, backup, and integrity are critical parts of your job.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create standard procedures to enhance scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
• Troubleshoot complex database issues in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy recovery. Ensures that information is backed-up, secured, and protected
• Supervise installation, migration and upgrade of databases.
• Ensure that database is developed according to business requirements.
• Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed.
• Identify and resolve database issues related to performance and capacity.
• Oversee day-to-day activities of database team, including internal and external resources
• Develop best practices for performance and operational efficiency.
• Ensure database management and maintenance tasks are performed effectively.
• Conduct training programs for staff on database development and maintenance procedures.
• Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality.
• Stay updated with new database technologies and analyze such technologies to bring into scope of existing infrastructure.
• Develop technical and training manuals
• Develop and maintain custom reports in each database for executive dashboards, performance metrics and team performance based on both executive leadership and project team requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Technical Capacity
• Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Time Management - capacity to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand, talk and hear.
Required Education and Experience
Salesforce platform experience and knowledge preferred but not required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday.
Travel <10% required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers