• Fore Court Racquet & Fitness Club seeks a dynamic, high energy individual to fill the role of Front Desk Team Member. This self-motivated individual will be responsible for Customer Service at the Front Desk, club closing procedures, answering the phone, and responding to Member inquiries.
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours: Evening and weekends.
• To provide friendly, attentive, professional level of Customer Service at the Front Desk.
• To respond to Members inquiries and phone inquiries regarding classes, and court availability.
• Prepare the Front Desk for the day's activities including necessary paperwork, review court sheets and class schedules.
• Requires exceptional Customer Service/Customer Contact skills including a pleasant, welcoming demeanor
• Understanding of basic accounting principles
• Understanding of basic cash processing procedures
• Requires a general knowledge of the club, equipment, programs and exercise principals
• Ability to manage time independently, maintains organized records, utilize sound judgment and prioritize accordingly
• Requires functional computer skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members is critical
• Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong Time Management skills & high level of attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize projects in a fast paced environment All elements of Confidentiality
• TIPS and CPR certification preferred within 90 days of hire
Please fax resumes to 401-334-4505 or email response to this ad.