We are looking for multiple Carpenters with a frame to finish skill set to work in the Jamestown area.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
• Rough Carpenters: Installing framing, forms, blocking, backing, decking, doors, windows and siding
• Trim/Finish Carpenters: Installing baseboard/staircase/standard trim/custom trim, crown molding, architectural finish packages, and quarter round trim
• Framing Carpenters: Installing metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
• Punch-List carpenters- adhering to a daily punch-list of items that need to be completed or fixed on the job site. May involve working in lived in spaces.
• 5 plus year of trade experience
• Must be able to provide 2 trade references
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have tools of the trade
• Must be able to work M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
If interested please contact 508-802-4220