4 Productions is a leading national production company servicing our client's technology needs in the Trade Show, Corporate Meeting and Special Events markets. Searching for a detail oriented, self-motivated, team player to fill an Account Manager position.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Program Event Specialist will work across all levels and functions within the organization and will work with several partners, including Account Executives, Managers, Project Managers, Technical Directors, Warehouse personnel, Vendors, and Direct Clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating labor, securing appropriate equipment, documentation of pertinent show information and communication with clients. This position will also work closely with relevant business counterparts within the organization to deliver superior service. Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
If you have a positive attitude, exceptional administrative skills and you are committed to become a team player, respond to this post. We are looking for a professional, energetic, enthusiastic, detail oriented individual to join our team, acting as a liaison between our sales staff and our clients.
• Ensure clients' satisfaction related to projects ordered through our Exhibit Management Program
• Assist all representative with any system related questions, changes and concerns via phone or email
• Create work orders and organize all jobs chronologically
• Order any and all services requested by representative and confirm deliverables with venue/ general contractor
• Job cost all shipping and vendor invoices to the appropriate projects
• Participate in weekly calls/meetings to keep up to date on upcoming projects, and provide input and recommendations on how to improve efficiency
• Create all shipping labels and provide appropriate instructions for all orders
• Prioritize problem areas that need to be addressed and rectify timeliness with the client while immediately communicating the new/revised timeline when applicable
• Monitor progress of each project that requires internal or external vendors and retrieve photos validating completion
• Complete any follow up necessary on the project and reconcile each project when the exhibits returns from show
• If items return damaged or are missing, reach out to the client and shipping company to confirm the cause and take appropriate action
• Update inventory and package section of the website regularly based on newly added and expired items
• Create sales orders and invoices for all projects
• Run monthly sales order reports to keep up with all invoicing
• Consistently initiate job tracking, project management and cost analysis before, during, and after project is completed.
• Participate in daily warehouse operations and activities, including the receipt, documentation, quality check, safety and distribution of inventory.
• Follow through on assigned time sensitive projects each day.
• Receive, unpack, pack, check, ship, and maintain equipment and inventory; which is inclusive of appropriate paperwork for each job.
• Assemble, test and pack items before shipping or upon return.
• Maintain regular attendance
• Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking.
• Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing.
• Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
• Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
• Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 lbs.
• 2 plus year' experience in Account Management
• Quickbooks experience in Account Management
• Strong Organizational and project management skills
• Trade Show experience preferred