compensation: $36,000 per year to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dispatch Office Manager
Transportation - Driveaway Company - Warwick, RI - South Boston - Ideal Candidate must be willing for possible reassignment 38 miles north on I-95.
Auto Driveaway, a professional driveaway company serving the corporate fleet and leasing industry, is seeking a qualified and experienced office manager to supervise, coordinate, control, plan, and execute dispatch operations while ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of delivery personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Motivates a staff of professional drivers and other office personnel.
• Evaluates condition of incoming and departing vehicles to identify all defects and request approval for recommended services (Auto Detail, Preventative Maintenance and Body Repair.
• Track and Manager all active vehicle services through Cloud Based ERP system.
• Manage, Maintain and establish relationships with vehicle service providers to maintain the highest quality outcomes for services performed on client vehicles.
• Complete title and registration services at local DMV location on behalf of our clients.
• Evaluates incoming pickup and delivery requests and determines driver assignments.
• Analyzes client orders and available drivers, plan and execute within client needs and expectations.
• Maintains 100% updates of internal systems, ensuring customer communication.
• Evaluates problematic conditions affecting service level and reacts accordingly to resolve issues.
• Communicates with personnel or customers as to estimate time of delivery or pickup. Coordinates delivery times to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Monitors and equalizes assignments to ensure maximum efficiency of pick-up and delivery assets to staff.
• Monitors and ensures performance of internal system that supports the dispatch function.
• Analyzes reports on a daily basis and identifies areas of improved efficiency.
• Implement driver assignments based on workforce availability scheduling parameters, ensures open issues for customer service are researched and resolved. Develop action plans with drivers to reduce service failures.
• Develop action plans to correct deficiencies in service levels.
• Communicates with regional manager in formulating driver efficiency and work schedules.
• Ensures compliance with all FMCSR, State and Local regulations regarding dispatch operations and communication.
• Assists with development of emergency contingency plans.
• Ensures all services are performed to client expectations.
• Ensures drivers maintain and submit receipts for all services performed.
• Supports corporate goals and objectives.
• Ensures all drivers are directed and managed within corporate personnel policies and procedures.
• Ensures proper security of company and customer assets.
• The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Operate Company and Client vehicles as needed.
This position requires the ability to multi-task, establish priorities, complete assignments thoroughly and accurately, communicate effectively across company divisions and departments, as well as read and comprehend information. Must have strong management, human relations and communication skills. Must establish a strong knowledge of field operations, national network, features of service, systems, policies and procedures.
To perform successfully in this position, it will be necessary to have five (5) years of general business experience with one (1) year of management experience. Ideal candidate will possess a strong logistic skill set. An understanding of customer service delivery techniques and problem-solving methods are also required.